Yuwell medical Oxygen Concentration price in BD. Showing all results. Filters. Default sorting, Sort by popularity, Sort by average rating,
|Product Name||Oxygen Concentrator|
|Power supply||AC 220+/-22V,50+/-1Hz|
|Operation noise||≤55dB (A)|
|Flow rate||Max.: 8 .l/min (2.113 us gal/min)|
|Min.: 0.5 l/min (0.132 us gal/min)|
|Sound Level||≤ 60dB(A)|
Are all concentrators?
These products come with a variety of specifications. There are those with varying oxygen outputs. For COVID-19 patients, a device with a 5L-10 L output is recommended. What’s important though is that it delivers air that contains at least 90% pure oxygen. The cost of these devices can range from 40,000 – 90,000 Taka. There are also pulse and continuous flow concentrators where the latter delivers oxygen at a constant rate and the other uses a sensor to deliver a puff of oxygen when a user is about to inhale.
Yuwell oxygen concentration 5L price in BD. Showing all results. Filters. Default sorting, Sort by popularity, Sort by average rating,
Yuwell 7F-5W 5L Oxygen Concentrator Oxygen Concentrator 5 Lpm
- Time work cumulatively
- Bypass the safety valve of the press for safe assurance.
- Install the warning feature power cut.
- Troubling feature for high pressure and low pressure
- (7F-5 Double Flux) shunt design, oxygen is supplied simultaneously to two users.
- The method of atomization (7F-5W with the application of a nebulizer) provides a maximum nebularization rate of 0,2mL / min
- The oxygen concentrator and oxygen intake system can be split to operate (7F-5 with cord-controller)
- Remote control and process
- Continuous functioning.